Company : Amazon
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
Job Description :
2. Find opportunities for improvements in systems, tools and processes, as well as drive these improvements across the development groups.
3. Work closely with the development groups that enhance and maintain the applications that make up the product and the underlying services that drive them.
4. Write automated tests with Scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools.
5. Responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, developing test cases, driving the test case sign-off processes with the stakeholders, and test execution and reporting.
Qualifications: Bachelor's in CS or related field + 2 years of experience or Master's and 2 years of experience in software quality assurance
1. Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
2. Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
3. Familiarity with automation testing tools such as Selenium, QTP, Load Runner or Win Runner
4. Excellent QA aptitude and ability to drive process improvements
5. Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
6. Fluency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, C#, or PERL.
7. Experience with testing methodologies for server class services, including latency and load testing.
8. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
9. Experience with test automation tools, schedulers, frameworks, and harnesses.