Company : SAP
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Performance Test Engineer
Experience : 2 - 4 yrs
Qualification : Engineering/CS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
Job Description :
1. Ensure the Performance testing of P& I Suite products as per the agreed KPIs
2. Understand and Implement new Test Methodologies in Performance Testing
3. Trouble shoot and analyse Performance defects effectively , report and track defects
4. Good communication skills, team player and highly motivated individual
5. Must be responsible for enhancing own technical skills
Qualification: Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
Experience: 2 - 4 years experience in software Development / Quality Assurance / Testing especially in White box / black box / performance testing.
1. Knowledge in any two or more areas like SAP ABAP concepts, Debugging, SAP ABAP Performance Optimization techniques SAP ABAP Performance tracing transaction STAD – SAP Work load Business Transaction Analysis, ST05, SE30 / SAT, ST12 and performance issues analysis from the traces
2. Knowledge in any of the tools like Ecatt, Selenium, QTP
3. Functional knowledge in any of the Business Domains (ERP, CRM, SCM,SRM, BI etc..)
4. Experience in the performance testing of cloud applications and performance analysis on Hana would be an added advantage.