Company : JP Morgan
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Unix – Infrastructure Developer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Bachelor Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :JPMorgan Chase (NYSE
Job Description :
1. Willingness to take ownership of tasks and the ability to work on their own initiative while being a strong team player.
2. Understand the technical environment and look to continually promote increased knowledge in the team.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate accurately, concisely and with tact and diplomacy when appropriate
4. Be conscientious, reliable and inquisitive with a keen desire to learn, not just gain the knowledge necessary for the job but also the underlying reasons and drivers.
5. The ability to work under pressure within agreed timelines and to support multiple tasks in parallel.
6. Demonstrable experience in the software industry very often in similar investment banking working on unified Risk Management environments.
7. Front-office/risk management business knowledge as well as knowledge of financial instrument features and trade processing would be an advantage.
8. Financial Engineering knowledge and familiarity with risk and regulatory systems and the data flows.
9. Financial products knowledge such as OTC Derivatives, Securities, Repos, Securitization would be an advantage.
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent degree
1. Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Perl, Java, Power shell
2. Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
3. Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
4. Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
5. Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
6. High level of proficiency in Linux/HP-Unix operating systems
7. Experience using Test Driven Development techniques and automating Unit/Integration tests
8. Experience managing code using Version Control Systems eg: Git
9. Experience building automation using Ansible or similar technologies
10. Working knowledge of system performance monitoring and operational capacity management
11. Familiarity with SAN, NAS, TCP/IP, DNS is highly desirable
12. Experience using & integrating software with security and entitlements systems such as SSO, LDAP, AD
13. Understanding of Client/Server Architectures, Middleware, Networks & Storage systems