Company : Infosys
Location : Pune
Job Role : SOA Test Engineer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/MSc
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.25bn in FY14 revenues and 165,000+ employees, we provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
Job Description :
1. Conduct requirement analysis, development test plans, track project status, setup test environments, develop test scripts, actionize defects.
2. Participate in Knowledge Management.
3. Ensuring highest levels of service offerings to clients within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
Education: B.Tech, Bachelor Of Engineering, Bachelor Of Engg (Honors), MCA, MCM, M.Tech, MSc
Experience: Candidates should have minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant skillsets.
Skills: SOA Testing, Service Virtualization, CA LISA
1. Candidates should know Service Oriented Architecture Testing or Middleware testing along with Functional testing.
2. Service Virtualization experience.
3. Experience on one or more SOA Testing tools – CA LISA ,SOAP UI, IBM RIT/GHT ,Parasoft SOATest.
4. Service Virtualization experience using CA Lisa tool.
5. Analyze requirements to derive software quality control test cases and create traceability, identify & advocate QA testing standards & processes; write test cases/scripts based on defined business specifications; execute test cases while accurately & concisely report both progress & defect status;
6. Create partnerships with developers & product/business analysts in supporting defects analysis, reproduction & resolution; proactively work with product representatives, business analysts & developers during development to ensure a quality, testable deliverable; must have working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.