Company : Xilinx
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Technical Writer
Experience : 1+ yrs
Qualification : BA/BS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today's most advanced electronics.
Job Description :
1. This candidate will assist in the writing, editing, and production of technical documentation for Xilinx products.
2. Candidate must also have proven editorial and organizational skills to ensure documentation produced complies with Xilinx and departmental standards and technical English guidelines.
3. Must be able to quickly understand and use Xilinx tools, as required.
4. This position works closely with senior-level technical writers to manage documentation projects.
5. Working environment is fast-paced, high-demand, multiple-deadline driven.
6. Experience with Xilinx or related products desirable.
Qualifications: BA/BS in English, journalism, technical communication, or a related technical field; or a university-issued certificate in technical communication
Experience: Minimum one year of experience in technical communication in a similar industry.
1. Experience establishing schedules and managing multiple project deadlines
2. Experience working directly with engineers to scope, design, develop, edit, and publish technical content
3. Ability to follow and enforce style/writing guidelines
4. Strong Technical English writing and editorial skills
5. Strong verbal/written communication with global teams
6. Strong organizational skills: project management and status reporting
7. Hands-on experience on authoring tools such as Adobe FrameMaker and Acrobat
8. Experience with DITA or other XML-based authoring/publication systems, Visio or other graphics programs desired.