Company : Asteria Aerospace
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Digital Content Developer
Experience : 1 - 2 yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Asteria Aerospace is established with a vision to be the leading lifecycle (design-sustain) driven aerospace organization in the Indian private sector. The company aims to provide indigenously developed products and solutions to the global aerospace defense and civilian markets with a focus on innovation and reliability.
Job Description :
1. Create and manage content on Asteria’s website with the aim to attract, educate, inform and inspire customers
2. Design and develop content to support Asteria’s marketing and sales efforts – such as videos, infographics, photos, blogs, presentations, webinars, case studies etc. – to increase awareness about Asteria’s products, solutions and use cases
3. Develop and manage distribution of content for newsletters, email, press releases and other targeted digital marketing campaigns
4. Conceptualize, source, create and manage all our content on social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. to build and enhance Asteria’s brand
5. Review and support content creation for offline marketing material such as brochures, pamphlets, standees etc. to ensure consistent messaging
6. Develop a strategy along with management for the effective use of various content delivery and marketing communication channels, and track and report its effectiveness.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Communications. A technical background, preferably in engineering, is highly desired due to the nature of the technology and the industry that Asteria operates in.
Experience: 1 - 2 years of professional work or project related experience in communications/digital content creation for B2B marketing
1. Should be creative, design oriented and have premium brand sensibility
2. Comfortable with technical jargon, able to grasp technical features/studies and passionate about communicating them effectively for the customer audience
3. Prior blogging or other internet writing experience is required
4. Experience in video creation and editing / photography / graphic design is required
5. Familiarity with web content management software like WordPress, Joomla is required
6. Experience in managing social media handles, social media engagement is required
Comfortable with using Microsoft PowerPoint /other software for creating engaging visual presentations
7. Knowledge of best practices for SEO is preferred
8. Able to handle a dual role of a digital content developer as well as a marketing communications specialist, in the dynamic environment of a startup
9. Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and can deliver under pressure to meet deadlines without compromising quality.