Company : Microsoft
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Service Engineer
Experience : 3+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Microsoft IT is for those IT professionals and business technology professionals who want to be strategic partners to the business and be the first place to create innovative solutions using all of Microsoft’s products and services
Job Description :
1. Engaging directly with Azure developers and IT professionals in Azure communities including MSDN and StackOverflow to answer technical questions and help solve customer problems
2. Being the voice and advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
3. Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Azure customers and developers.
4. Building and updating Azure product documentation to help customers deliver solutions on Azure.
5. Collaborating with Engineering and other multi-functional teams on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
6. Working with other community engineers to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
7. Understanding how our customer use Azure services to provide valuable insights to business and development teams.
8. Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions.
9. Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
2. Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 3+ years of experience working with enterprise customers on Azure specific solutions, application development and deployment.
1. Influencer on technical communities such as MSDN, Stack Overflow, Github and Reddit
2. Proven history of customer-obsession, including blog posts, how-to videos, etc.
3. Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
4. Expertise with network monitoring/troubleshooting tools
5. Familiarity with cloud networking concepts, connectivity (geo-redundancy, CDN, VPN) and tools
6. Familiarity with cloud deployment and development tools (i.e. PowerShell, Visual Studio, .NET, Python)
7. Some programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
8. Some experience running full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
9. Some Azure solutions development and deployment experience.