Company : Nano InfoSoft
Location : Delhi/NCR
Job Role : SEO Expert
Experience : 1 - 5 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Nano InfoSoft provides rapid, high-quality assessments, deployments, and integration by carefully following established methodologies and using today’s best technology solutions. Nano InfoSoft thoroughly validates your sales, marketing, customer service and employee performance technology needs, providing you confidence in deploying enterprise technology solutions with reduced adoption risk.
Job Description :
1. Promote international websites through on page and off page optimization and search engine submissions.
2. Directory submissions, blog submission, article submission, Link building, PPC and Google AdWords Campaigns, Keyword Research report and Analyze keyword performance.
3. Responsibilities include overall SEO strategy, meta tag creation, Social bookmarking, PPC, CPI/CPM, Email Campanigning.
4. Overall responsibility to deliver on project parameters. Lead a team of 6-10 people-SEO specialists, content writer and link builders.
5. Responsible for ensuring processes are followed and quality and timely delivery. Coming up with new internet techniques.
6. Responsible for overall SEO/SEM strategy, website analysis, keyword analysis,metatag creation, link building, social bookmarking,forum submission.
7. Capable for handling projects independently and Client Discussions, Analysis and reporting.
8. Understanding of Web Statistics, Analytic Tools and Generating traffic to the website.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 - 5 yrs
1. Candidate shall be enthusiastic and able to learn new subjects quickly, hard worker, flexible and adaptable and must be graduate from reputed institutes. Any exposure to the above mentioned subject would be added advantage.
2. Must have advanced SEO/SMO/PPC skills and proven experience with On-page and Off-page optimization including Keyword research and Analysis, Link Builder, Blog Posting, directory submission, article submission, rss submissions, keyword ranking, Google Analytics, Social Media Optimization and traffic analysis.
3. Developing and executing Online Marketing Programs including–search engine optimization, effective use of social media (like facebook, twitter), email newsletter marketing, use of blogs, links and other related activities.
4. Good command over written and spoken English (Mandatory).