Company : Xcube LABS
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Java Backend Developer
Experience : 3 - 8 yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :The purpose at [x]cube LABS is to be the firm of choice that individuals and enterprises with an idea to change the world, seek to partner with to convert their ideas into reality. Simply put, we seek to be “innovation heavy lifting champions”.
Job Description :
1. Design and build scalable REST APIs. Develop, test, tune for performance and deploy web services.
2. Work with product team to build innovative, robust, and easy-to-use features.
3. Collaborate with the team, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture.
4. Conduct code reviews to uphold high-quality code and standard.
5. Own team’s output – drive sprint planning, prioritize tasks; Keep key stakeholders updated on progress, milestones and any potential slippages.
6. Build systems that process big data in a distributed environment.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related computer field.
Experience: 3 years of minimum experience in Java software development.
1. Strong core Java, J2EE, Object Oriented Design skills and understanding of design patterns.
2. Good knowledge on many from the following technology stack – Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Spring Framework, Cloud Foundry, MVC, SQL (RDBMS Knowledge e.g Mysql), App server Knowledge (Tomcat/JBoss etc.), OSGi, SOAP/REST Web Services
3. Knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
4. Assist production support team with any system issues as they arise.
5. Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise.