Company : Nagra
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer
Experience : 2 - 4 yrs
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :NAGRA, a digital TV division of the Kudelski Group provides security and multiscreen user experience solutions for the monetization of digital media. The company offers content providers and DTV operators worldwide secure, open, integrated platforms and applications over broadcast, broadband and mobile platforms, enabling compelling and personalized viewing experiences.
Job Description :
1. Develop and deploy OpenTV2/OpenTV5 components for customer projects.
3. Assists in defining software design
4. Analyze software requirements and implement as per documented requirements
5. Responsible for delivering component
6. Design and document component
7. Create highly readable and maintainable software
8. Contribute to code and design reviews
9. Good communicator, reaches out to all parties concerned to 'get the job done'
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/MCA with consistent academic performance.
Experience: Experience of 2 to 4 years in the STB/DTV domain deploying solutions in close partnership with customers.
1. Prior experience in designing and developing embedded Linux based products/deployment. Experience could be in driver or application development.
2. Good understanding of DVB/ATSC and Audio/Video standards used in STB/DTV domain.
3. Good Knowledge of any one Embedded tool chain and development environment
4. Strong implementation, test, and debugging skills in C language
5. Willingness to learn and adapt to web technologies.
6. Debugging techniques to troubleshoot issues
7. Experienced at unit testing and writing testable code