Company : Stryker
Location : Gurgaon
Job Role : Design Engineer
Experience : 3 - 5+ yrs
Qualification : BE/Diploma
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for the timely and quality deliveries of the tasks assigned in NPDP and sustenance projects
2. Independent ownership of complete project deliverables, effective communication with cross functional team at global locations.
3. Work as PD point of contact for owned technical area/subsystem for all stakeholders of project.
4. Ensure continual improvement in quality, delivering higher value services and productivity
5. Establish systems and continually improve them to manage the NPDP process including concept design, complete design control includes Verification and validation activities (setting up and running various testing new test lab facility), Writing testing protocol and test reports where applicable.
6. Review meetings with the team to monitor progress of projects and provide guidance, develop contingent plans, leading technical discussion with ability to take technical decision by their own while considering various inputs.
7. Managing partnerships with vendors and other entities as needed
8. Communicating frequently across all project disciplines to ensure project team and senior management are aware of upcoming milestones and risks/issues.
9. Develop an environment to focus on customer needs, and an organization that has advanced understanding of external and internal customers to effectively improve design quality of products and services
10. Compliance to Quality Management System and Medical Design Controls.
Education: BE/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: Minimum 2 years in similar role of project and product developme
1. Knowledge of Change Control Procedures and NPDP Processes, excellent understanding of various phases of New Product Development/Change Control.
2. Knowledge of ECO/ECN processes
3. Product Design & development experience in Medical device industry (Preferred)
4. Strong fundamentals in Concept design and development for various mechanical products/mechanisms
5. Knowledge of material selection as per international standards
6. Knowledge of applicable ASME/ISO standards for mechanical drawings and Geometric dimension and tolerancing
7. Proficiency in CAD software preferably Pro-E, and PLM software (Windchill preferred)
8. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills