Company : Paper Plane
Location : Mumbai
Job Role : Content Writer
Experience : 1 - 3 yrs
Qualification : Graduate Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Paper Plane has evolved from a boutique design consultancy into a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing - we call it Performance Design.
Job Description :
1. Understand the systems and products for which documentation is to be prepared.
2. Review and proofread the available process documents and edit them as required.
3. Conduct regular reviews [once a quarter] on process documents with the team to ensure that process changes are effectively captured. Own this process.
4. Understand internal processes to create documentation and content while understanding the context of what these processes encapsulate.
5. Edit and proofread all the technical documents.
6. Conduct periodic reviews [once a quarter] to ensure relevance, accuracy, consistency and usability of the documents at all times.
7. Create Templates in Word, Excel and Powerpoint, as per the organizational requirements.
Experience: 1 - 3 years
1. Currently enrolled and pursuing a Graduate Degree or equivalent experience in Research or Design, preferably with a focus on Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, or User Centered Design.
2. Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
3. Proficient with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and Flash and ability to use effects, gradients and other tools to create rich designs.
4. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Documents.
5. Passionate about learning & Attention to detail.
6. Self-motivated & Quick learner.