Company : Barclays
Location : Pune
Job Role : Automation Developer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
Job Description :
1. Design and Develop new Automation solutions which can be Self-Service portals/tools for end users.
2. Demonstrate good practice in coding or product area of technical expertise, and develop an additional / alternate product area
3. Follow Agile methodologies - Ensure all activities are recorded in JIRA Tasks with a detailed description in Backlog grooming and sprint planning.
4. Provide regular reporting on progress and blockers to the key stakeholders on all activities under the sprint.
5. Take sign off from stakeholders on UAT environment and add fixes based on the feedback.
6. Deliver documentation and User guidelines on Confluence/SharePoint.
7. Provide Advice and Guidance for users of Automation solutions as well as Training session if required.
8. Provide support to the existing automation solutions/tools as a part of BAU.
9. Be accountable for Communication about launched new Automation solutions for internal and external staff.
1. Platforms: Linux, Windows, MAC
3. Databases: MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, PostgreSQL, NOSQL, MongoDB
4. Web & App Servers, Frameworks: Apache, Django, Flask, PHP
5. Tools: JIRA, GIT, SVN, Service Now, Service First, Celery, Spectrum, Sevone, Tacacs, Cyberark, Netscout
6. DevOps: Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker
7. Networking: Switching, Routing, Firewall, Load balancing