Company : Dataction
Location : Pune
Job Role : Sr. Analyst / Analyst
Experience : 3 - 6 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Dataction is a dynamic analytical solutions company with a proven expertise in Procurement Analytics, Testing and Support & Data Analytics. It has received several accolades for empowering its clients – also including a Fortune 500 group – to take cognitive business-critical decisions, leveraging its inherent ability to spot patterns and establish deeper insights.
Job Description :
1. One off and ongoing spend data analysis using incumbent spend aggregation platforms or by following a platform agnostic approach.
2. Setup and configure e-sourcing events including RFP, RFQ, RFI and e-auctions.
3. Setup, configuration and management of Online Contract Management System.
4. Support transition of contract data from offline sources onto the online contract management platform.
5. Primary and secondary due diligence activities for formulation of business case / fact base to support onsite buyers to design sourcing strategy.
6. Support RFP evaluation process through creation of dashboards comprising of price and response comparison.
7. Supplier and market research including new supply base, risk and financial analysis, cost drivers, market characteristics etc.
8. Procurement projects and benefits reporting and administration.
9. Assist procurement heads in preparation of Annual Procurement Performance reports to be published to the top management.
Experience: 3 - 6 years direct experience in at least three of the following areas
1. Proven achievements in analysing complex situations to achieve results through solving problems.
2. Good understanding of the end to end procurement process, especially the strategic sourcing process.
3. Advanced MS Excel skills, Excellent-Good MS PowerPoint skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication, experience of working with / communicating with counterparts from US, UK, Canada or Australia is desired.
5. Person with technical educational background will be preferred.