Company : Mentor Graphics
Location : Pune
Job Role : QA/Test Engineer
Experience : 1 - 3 yrs
Qualification : CS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative software products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
Job Description :
1. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
2. Conduct product capability testing to include feature, system and flow-level testing
3. Assist in performance, installation and platform testing
4. Perform troubleshooting to isolate defects and perform Root Cause Analysis to prevent similar problems
5. Assist in the creation and implementation of test plans, test cases and automated tests/scripts
6. Work closely with the software developers to ensure the development of high quality code.
Qualification: Degree in Software Engineering or related field.
Experience: 1 - 3 Years of experience in a QA/Test role.
1. Possess scripting skill (e.g., perl, java, etc)
2. Have the ability to use debugger tools to investigate defects
3. Knowledge of quality assurance practices
4. Ability to work collaboratively with a development team.
5. Ability to contribute proactively in a positive way with all members of the project team.