Company : Sapiens
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : SQL Software Developer
Experience : 2 - 3 yrs
Qualification : Computer Science Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE
Job Description :
1. Analyse and understand client Business Requirements and develop solutions to meet the client requirements
2. Development of application changes according to functional and technical designs and specifications provided by the Application Architect
3. Development, implementation and configuration of the proprietary Closed Book software solution using front end software. However, SQL would be used to manipulate data and create database objects.
4. Plan, document and execute unit testing
5. Provide support through the Test Cycle to implementation into the live Production environment
6. Handover of development to Application Support Analysts.
Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Experience: 2 - 3 years experience in the Life & Pensions industry.
1. Must be comfortable working with Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle) and have a good working of knowledge of SQL for querying and manipulating data.
2. Knowledge on any Programming language.
3. Scripting languages: Python, Ruby, Groovy etc
4. Knowledge of Development Methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
5. Familiar with software testing concepts and methodologies
6. Good communication skills and comfortable working within a team
7. Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritise work on multiple projects simultaneously
8. Knowledge of Development Methodologies and Design Tools Testing Skills.