Company : Citi
Location : Pune
Job Role : Developer - PL/SQL
Experience : 3 - 8 yrs
Qualification : B.Tech/BE/MCA
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
Job Description :
1. Work as PL-SQL senior developer for suite of Operational Risk management applications
2. Understand requirements and code and unit test required components
3. Support acceptance tests and production test
4. Work as an individual as well as within a team structure to deliver complex system designs.
5. Report progress on work and work collaboratively with the existing global team
6. Keep abreast of latest technological happenings in his work area and bring relevant ideas/concept to the table.
Qualifications: B.Tech / BE / MCA or equivalent
Expreience: Around 3 - 8 years predominantly in PL-SQL, DWH, ETL
1. Should have some background in any or some of J2EE/ETL/Reporting as well
2. Knowledge of SDLC
3. Hands on Coding experience on PL-SQL, DWH
4. Hands on coding experience on at least one of ETL/Reporting
5. Should be good at data models and have an understanding of relational databases
6. Advanced PL sql programming using collections etc.
7. Performance tuning. Understanding AWR ADDM reports
8. Advance Sql query using analytical functions etc
9. Understanding complete Oracle Database Architecture.