Company : NetApp
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer (Installer exp)
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :In 1993, we shipped our first data storage system to Patrick Mulrooney, who at that time was a system administrator at Tandem Computers. The network appliance was designed to clean up his infrastructure sprawl. He loved its simplicity.
Job Description :
1. Develop solid and extensible OO designs and implementations
2. Research and prototype design ideas to validate them before inclusion in the architecture
3. Identify, diagnose and fix issues identified during product qualification and customer deployments
4. You will work on product design, implementation and sustenance for a highly customizable automation product
Education/Experience: Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an Advanced Degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
1. Experience with InstallShield or any other Windows installer development tools(Wix/Ora/Wise).
2. Linux RPM/Debian Installer along with yum and aptitude(apt)
3. Scripting languages: Shell, Powershell, batch, perl, vbscript
4. MySQL experience.
5. Perforce, Clearcase or any configuration management
6. Jenkins and other CI tool hands on experience will be an added advantage
7. Hands on coding, bug fixing.
8. Customer focused, willing to help customer problems.
9. Network management, Backup or DR experience is a plus.