Company : Izmoltd
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : WebGL / UI Engineers
Experience : 2 - 5+ yrs
Qualification : MCA/MS/BS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :izmo ltd. is the world leader in interactive marketing solutions. The company offers hi-tech automotive e-retailing solutions in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company, founded in 1995, is listed on the BSE and NSE. izmo is a pioneer in the automotive retail space, with a trail blazing legacy of innovative products that define standards in the market - from the izmoToolkit in 2002 to the izmoweb platform.
Job Description :
1. Understand and shape product functionality by providing very deep technology focused insights
2. Own/maintain code – everything from design, development to bug fixing
3. Focus on clean high-quality code
4. Facilitate problem diagnosis and resolution for issues reported by Customers
5. Deliver to schedule and timelines based on an Agile/Scrum based approach
6. Must be able to independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes
7. Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
8. Write and execute unit tests cases for the developed functionalities.
Candidate Profile:Qualification: MCA / MS / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other degree
Experience: 2 - 5+ years of experience in software development
2. Experience with WebGL and Three.JS
3. Knowledge in using vertex shaders and pixel shaders on a graphic processor in order to achieve the best possible quality of graphics
4. 3D Mathematics
5. Knowledge on 3D Programming Concepts is a must
6. 3D visualization and rendering (including off-screen)
7. Computer Graphics
8. Foundational knowledge in 3ds Max, Blender or a similar tool is a plus
9. Applying data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design, to solve challenging problems
10. Substantial knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Windows environments.