Company : MSCI
Location : Mumbai
Job Role : DevOps Analyst
Experience : 0.6 - 1 yrs
Qualification : Bachelor Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :We are an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. We have deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with our clients.
Job Description :
1. Follow operational work instructions of various data loading and extraction processes and execute the steps, ensure that the tasks are completed by looking at the results and logs.
2. Monitor daily and monthly data arrival and escalate any delays to internal teams and data providers.
3. Monitor the automated ETL processes, escalate issues, if any, to internal teams and clients.
4. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of custodial data by maintaining existing data feeds.
5. Working alongside other members of the technology team including developers, analysts and operations within a hybrid agile planning framework.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
Experience: 6 months to 1 year in a similar role.
1. Windows operating system, basic network knowledge, FTP protocols
2. SQL knowledge is a plus
3. Scripting is a plus.