Company : Core Compete
Location : Hyderabad/Pune
Job Role : Technical Support Engineer
Experience : 0 - 3 yrs
Qualification : Bachelors/Associate Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Core Compete designed and deployed a high availability and cost-effective architecture for all SAS components and database infrastructure and migrated the entire infrastructure to AWS with no impact to operations. Furthermore, all the historical data was migrated using AWS Snowball with continuous replications of the live databases on the cloud.
Job Description :
1. Document tickets thoroughly and take ownership of issues to see problems through to resolution, and ensuring that customers are kept up-to-date.
2. Perform initial triage of issues, and assist in maintaining CoreCompete’s network and infrastructure. Perform health checks based on documented procedures
3. Escalate and assign unresolved tickets to L2 and L3 engineers as appropriate
4. Check the status of backups and coordinate with L2 and L3 engineer in case of failures.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in a technical field, and have strong working knowledge in Computer Science.
Experience: 0 - 3 years of experience in a technical support role.
1. Good understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP
2. Solid knowledge of Linux, and Basics of Linux Administration
3. High-level understanding of virtualization/cloud computing (AWS and/or GCP)
4. Recent Associate Degree graduates or current Associate Degree students graduating in the next 3 months are encouraged to apply:
5. Should be in the technology tracks including Technical Support, Computer Engineering, Network Engineering or Virtualization.
6. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5