Company : Ommune
Location : Ahmedabad
Job Role : Front End (Responsive HTML/CSS) Developers
Experience : 1+ yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :At Ommune, we provide web development, software development, testing and maintenance outsourcing services along with consulting services; we also believe the key to success to be delivery of superior results combined with passionate commitment towards the client, all done at reasonable prices.
Job Description :
1. Develop new user-facing features
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
4. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Responsive Web Design, Client side optimization techniques etc.
5. Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
6. Develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
7. Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance test plan to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations
8. Train end users and assist technical support staff on use of application systems software as needed
9. Strong knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards and usability.
10. Must be familiar with: Google Analytic/Site Catalyst: Tracking code, events, goals, conversion etc.
11. Maintain regular written communication on project status with team lead, project management, and executive management
12. Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software
13. Develop or assist in the development of a statement of requirements for software development projects
14. Confer with systems analysts, programmers, and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
Experience: More than 1 year of Experience in Twitter Bootstrap Framework.