Company : Cisco
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer - C/C++ Developer
Experience : 3 - 5 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco, customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
Job Description :
1. Work with cross functional team to understand the feature requirement and come up with design, execute coding
2. Design and develop functional modules of Camelot to simulate various phone features
3. Should be able to work independently and if required need to work with the team in trouble shooting the issues or building the features.
4. should take complete ownership of the feature developed from requirement understanding, design, coding and building regression scripts.
5. Proactive and Independently working in a CI environment (like Jenkins, Sonar)
Experience: 3 - 5 years of industry experience
1. Programming skills in C++/ Java / Python
2. Good knowledge in understanding and debugging SIP Call flows
3. Knowledge of Multi threaded application, Linux IPC and network programming
4. Strong debugging and system skills to troubleshoot and fix memory leaks, core dump using GDB, Valgrind, etc.,
5. Working experience as a part of an Agile Scrum team
6. Should be able to do both development and testing as a part of an Agile scrum team.
7. Strong communication, teamwork and problem solving skills are essential
8. Experience working with geographically distributed teams
1. Domain: Telecom
2. CRM : Clear case, GIT
3. Containers: Docker
4. Automation Framework: Jenkins