Company : Bank of America
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Senior Software Engineer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : BSc/BE/B.Tech/MSc/MCA
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :
This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy.
Job Description :
1. Should be able to drive emergency Production calls, Debug and Fix the issue as per SLA
2. Analyze support requirements, perform impact analysis, root cause analysis.
3. Good understanding of Databases, Expert in writing SQL queries and should be familiar with performance tuning techniques
4. Should be able to understand all ETL Informatica transformation logics and Data Warehouse Concepts
5. Comply with the standard release cycle and deployment controls
6. Support month end, quarter end and year end reporting production cycles with ownership and accountability
7. Interact with downstream/upstream teams, application development team, Admin and technology services team and with onsite counter parts on regular basis.
8. Responsible for working individually as well as in a team environment to support ETL applications.
9. Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Planning.
Experience: 1. Should have 2+ years of experience in ETL Informatica
1. Should have 2+ years of experience in ETL Informatica
2. Around 1+ years of experience in supporting Informatica jobs and applications in production environments.
3. 2+ years of ETL Informatica experience
4. L2 and L1 production support required. Ability to analyze, fix and Test ETL jobs and maps issues on quick notice meeting SLA and deadlines
5. 2+ years of ETL Informatica, Oracle
Mandatory Skills: Informatica Power Center, Oracle, Unix, SQL/PL-SQL
Desired Skills: Netezza, Autosys