Company : American Express
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Programmer Analyst
Experience : 1 - 1.5 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :American Express Plans Live Audio Webcast of the Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call Most Americans "Deal-aying" Holiday Shopping American Express Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend American Express Serve® Expands Largest Free Cash Reload Network(1) in U.S.
Job Description :
1. Understanding Marketing Strategies by effective partnering & engagement
2. Translating Marketing Strategies Into Business & data logic to validate the strategies
3. Perform thorough analysis to identify gaps in Systems/ Strategies and analyze the root cause within set timelines – Automate Recurring Processes
4. Drive process efficiency
5. Documentation of analysis and other processes for audit
6. Undertake complex data analysis to accomplish business objective. Independently understand modeling data requirements and deliver under very strict timelines.
Experience: 1 - 1.5 years of very strong programming skills
1. SAS, SQL, Python, Spark and Java. Must be proficient with general RDBMS skills and good exposure to Teradata as a RDBMS tool. V
2. Very Strong Analytical And Data Interpretation Skills
3. Problem Solving Mindset
4. High Quality Written and Oral Communication Skills with Proven Success of Influencing Business Decisions and Driving Results
5. Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners with A Demonstrated Ability to Lead and Influence Decisions without Direct Authority.
6. Experience in Financial Domain / Credit Card Industry Would Be Added Advantage.
7. Experience with a Big Data technologies is a plus.