Company : Muvi
Location : Bhubaneswar
Job Role : Android Developer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Muvi enables video content owners to easily monetize your video content beyond the borders of traditional advertising. We do this by offering a self-service white label platform, using which video content owners can launch their own Multi-Screen Video Streaming (Live & On-Demand) platform in matter of just a few minutes and at ZERO upfront investment!
Job Description :
1. Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.)
2. Create application architecture and technical design using design patterns and common solutions
3. Converse with back-end teams to create optimum integration solutions
4. Work closely with the leadership team to define roadmap and development plans
5. Mentor, coach and manage team members while managing your team’s track of work to completion
6. Help define and implement standards and promote best practices for the Android development team.
Experience: 2+ years of experience in native Android development.
1. Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components)
3. Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
4. Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL and databases
5. In-depth knowledge of scalability, systems engineering, design patterns, and algorithms
6. Great product sense and design sense.