Company : HackerEarth
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Business Analyst - Marketing
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :HackerEarth is a technology startup headquartered in Bangalore, India. Programmers visit HackerEarth to improve their programming skills by solving problems, compete in hackathons & coding challenges and get awesome jobs. We have quickly grown to become the largest programmer community in Asia and are looking to grow aggressively grow overseas.
Job Description :
1. Consult with business leaders across Sales, Inside Sales, and Engineering team to evaluate, identify, and implement actionable business performance measures.
2. Develop data, reporting, and analytics solutions to provide proactive insights that support company objectives and effectively communicating insights.
3. Automate marketing data/leads flow process and reporting.
4. Create Dashboards for reporting numbers.
5. Leverage SQL (or SQL-based tools) to get data, for business reporting and analysis needs.
6. Prepare ad-hoc analysis for management/executives.
7. Identify and measure KPIs for Marketing and manage all tools/CRM for the team.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
1. Strong understanding of SQL. Beginners understanding in Python and R is desirable.
2. Strong logical and quantitative skills with an affinity for numbers.
3. Strong problem-solving attitude with a technology orientation
4. Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability to solve problems.
5. Knowledge of analytics and visualization tools is a must. Experience in marketing tools is a plus
6. The person should be very well organized, and technical bent of mind.