Company : Acknown
Location : Gurgaon
Job Role : Android Developer
Experience : 3 - 6 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Acknown Technologies Private Limited is among the fastest growing Web Design and Development companies in India. Acknown in technical partnership with Neoteric UK is focused on offering comprehensive and customized website solutions.
Job Description :
1. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
2. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
3. Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
4. Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
5. Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
6. Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
7. Work from UI/UX requirements, wireframes APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps
8. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
9. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Required Skills:1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
5. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
6. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
7. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
8. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
9. A knack for benchmarking and optimization.