Company : Vyomlabs
Location : Pune
Job Role : IT Asset Inventory Coordinator
Experience : 1 - 2 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :If you are looking for solution partner or services partner to help you manage your IT, we can bring in unique tools, innovative approaches and years of experience serving customers of various sizes across the world. Our approach of using expert systems and automation in IT infrastructure and cloud management helps companies save 20 to 40% costs, achieve 3 to 10 times faster response to business, eliminate errors in operations and present value of IT in business terms.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for updating asset database for locations.
2. Physical inventory tracking and records maintaining for more than 1000 assets.
3. As per mail received timely updating the asset in database.
4. Generating Asset tag for hardware on the basis of Bill of Quantity.
5. Updating asset details in CMDB.
6. Responsible for Installation & Movement of CIs within branch as per IMAC process.
7. Working closely with Accounts team for billing settlements and follow-ups.
8. Vendor co-ordination.
9. Taking care of Asset movement within & outside branch after mandatory approvals & RFC.
10. Excel in MS office, Advance excel, Vlook up, Hlook up, pivot table
11. Preparation of Monthly Asset summary report, SLA report & Asset Management report & sharing the same with responsible stakeholders on time
12. Keeping database up to date in respect of locations & related hardware
13. Preparation of Audit documents & reports on time
14. Knowledge of IT tools.