Company : Xerox
Location : Kochi
Job Role : Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Xerox Corporation (NYSE
Job Description :
1. Develops software quality methods and processes.
2. Defines testing methodology and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance standards
3. Documents and resolves basic problems.
4. Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly reports to prioritize all testing efforts within the department.
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
1. Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
2. Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
3. Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
4. Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
5. Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
6. Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
7. Ability to work under own initiative with high level of personal drive, as well as working effectively as part of a team.