Company : NetApp
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Information Sys Engineer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :In 1993, we shipped our first data storage system to Patrick Mulrooney, who at that time was a system administrator at Tandem Computers. The network appliance was designed to clean up his infrastructure sprawl. He loved its simplicity.
Job Description :
1. You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
2. General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications
3. Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
4. Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
5. Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
6. Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
7. Develop systems integrations and process automation
8. Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting.
9. Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience.
Experience: 2+ years ServiceNow experience in an enterprise environment
1. Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery a plus
2. Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
3. Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
5. Familiar with REST APIs
6. Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems
7. Experience creating ServiceNow updatesets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.