Company : SP Global
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Developer
Experience : 2 - 4 yrs
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :S&P Global Market Intelligence, formerly S&P Capital IQ and SNL Financial, is a division of McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE
Job Description :
1. Solve problems, analyze and isolate issues.
2. Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter authority.
3. Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs.
4. Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools.
5. Produce system design documents and technical walk-troughs
6. Produce high quality code
7. Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners.
Qualifications: Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
1. Knowledge of object-oriented design, .NET framework.
2. Command of essential technologies: C#, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF services, and SQL Server or Oracle.
4. Knowledge or working experience in one or more of the following areas will be added advantage: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Hadoop, and Spark.
5. Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
6. Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code.
7. Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
8. Hands on experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.