Company : BrainBuxa
Location : Jaipur
Job Role : Designer (UI/UX)
Experience : 1 - 2 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :BrainBuxa, a truly unique experience for the users, provides an opportunity to discover new and immersive ways to Communicate, Socialize, Search, Employ and Educate. The portal puts social and educational life in one place, allowing you to check blogs, forums and updates in one glance. Users can check real time Result updates along with the notifications of leading universities, colleges and other educational organizations.
Job Description :
1. Create design artefacts at different stages of the product development cycle, such as user experience flows, wireframes, sketches and interactive prototypes, and eventually create high-resolution mockups and design assets
2. Work with the design and product management teams to distill complex user needs and business requirements into intuitive and elegant user-centric design solutions.
3. Always be an advocate for the end user, pushing for and thinking about the most meaningful user experience possible.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of professional experience working in UI/UX.
1. Applicants from related fields such as print or industrial design are welcome, but you will have to demonstrate a knack for translating that to screen-based products
2. Experience with digital design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator
3. Knowledge of user-centered design and usability principles and techniques
4. Comfort dealing with end users, and conducting user testing
5. An educational background in a design field (such as Industrial Design, HCI, Graphic or Interaction Design)
6. Knowledge of HTML and CSS
7. Experience working in a fast-paced environment like a startup.