Company : Siemens
Location : Pune
Job Role : Cloud Development - Software Engineer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
Job Description :
1. Design and implement Microservice–based solutions.
2. Collaborate with team to translate requirements into customised solutions and to develop an implementation strategy, documentation activities, and designs that comply with platform best practices.
3. Write and execute automated feature and regression tests as part of daily development.
4. Create RESTful Web services to expose and process data.
5. Contribute within a DevOps enabled continuous integration environment.
6. Participate in code and design reviews with other developers.
Experience: 2+ years of software development experience in cloud environment.
1. Must have hands on development experience with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Cloud Foundry, IBM Blue Mix, etc.
2. Experience designing and developing secure, flexible, scalable, customizable, and reliable enterprise web based cloud-hosted applications using industry best practices.
3. Hands on experience with software development technology stack including Java/C#, Java-Script, AngularJS, JSON, REST, SOAP, APIs, etc.
4. Experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks using Docker, kubernetes or Google App Engine (PaaS)
5. Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), UML, Agile Software Development, and coding best practices.
6. Experience with Microservices development and design patterns.
7. Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests and debug and optimise existing and new code.