Company : IBM
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Experience : 0 - 2 yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
Job Description :
1. Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
2. Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
3. Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
4. Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
5. Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
6. Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
7. Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 0 to 2 years of experience with good communication skills.
1. Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
2. Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
3. Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
4. Time management and prioritization skills.
5. Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
6. Ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
7. Ability to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
8. Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
9. Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.