Company : OpenText
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Senior Technical Support Analyst
Experience : 2 - 5 yrs
Qualification : University/College Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
Job Description :
1. Representing OpenText acting as first point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding Gupta products and their integration into external environments.
2. Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy
3. Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
4. Show an understanding of the customer environment and product enabling resolution of complex technical issues and providing alternative support options, which may not be related to OpenText products directly.
5. Act as a key point of contact for customer follow up and incident management, while maintaining the support ticket with updates and resolution.
6. Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions.
7. Contributing to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team members.
8. Work under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.
Qualification: University/College Degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 2 - 5 years previous experience working within a technical support/customer support environment.
1. Solid foundation working with:
2. Working knowledge of Team Developer (SQLWindows), SQLBase, Report Builder and/or TD Mobile preferred
3. Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
4. Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently in speech and in writing
5. Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
6. Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
7. Positive attitude, patience, understanding, dedication and commitment
8. Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.