Company : Morgan Stanley
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : UI (Front End) Development
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
Job Description :
1. Develop new features for the MSOnline web application thus enabling newer functionalities for the clients.
2. Lead a functional area / deliverable as required.
3. Participate in design discussions and contribute to the architecture process.
4. Adhere to application development guidelines and help improve the guidelines
5. Understand and implement security guidelines and best practices.
6. Collaborate as team to deliver complex deliverables
7. Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for the team.
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science/Engineering.
1. Strong understanding of Object Oriented skills and SOLID principles
4. Experience with IE/Chrome Dev Tools. Cross browser development experience.
5. Knowledge of modern web application design, responsive design
6. Strong understanding of Object Oriented skills and SOLID principles
7. Source control (preferably Git), Continuous Integration tools
8. Exposure with CSS utilities such as LESS, SASS.
9. Net technologies with an emphasis on C#, ASP.Net, MVC/Web API, WCF.