Company : Aspect
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software QA Engineer
Experience : 2 - 4 yrs
Qualification : B.E Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Aspect provides the tools and services to coordinate customer-facing activities across the front and back office, optimizing business processes and managing personnel. And thanks to the smart use and preservation of CRM and interaction data across channels, when that human touch is needed to resolve an issue, the right people with the right skill are on hand, without missing a beat.
Job Description :
Job Description:1. Drive product quality within short release cycles in an Agile/Scrum environment
2. Collaborate with local and remote scrum teams to develop test plans and scenarios and assist with load testing strategies and analyse/identify bottlenecks to help improve performance for production release cycles.
3. Help develop and enhance automation tests with continuous integration.
4. Help troubleshoot production issues and verify bug fixes/patches.
5. Participate in on-call support rotation when needed.
Qualification: Degree (B.E.) in Computer Science or other
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience in a software Quality Assurance Engineer role with demonstrated experience in software testing methods, such as functional testing, integration testing, stress/load testing, performance testing, continuous integration and failure injection.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Basic programming experience in one or more programming languages (Java, Scala, C# etc) is desirable
3. Experience with testing RESTful data services, web services and APIs (with JSON, XML etc)
4. Experience in using tools like Soap UI, Selenium, etc
5. Experience with Linux or Unix like operating systems and scripting languages (python, ruby).