Company : Ellucian
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Test Engineer
Experience : 3 - 5 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :The Ellucian values reflect the best of who we are today and what we hope to be in the future. They unite us and guide us to our true north: helping students across the globe succeed. We provide technology solutions and services that remove barriers, helping higher education institutions achieve student success. It’s been our total focus for more than 40 years.
Job Description :
1. Close partnership with an agile development team to analyze product requirements and testing needs to create and execute a comprehensive test strategy including both functional and technical/system-level testing.
2. Writing and executing effective test plans and test cases. Documenting defects and track issue resolution.
3. Escalating issues and potential issues to the agile development team and management.
4. Setting up and maintaining test environments.
5. Contributing in SCRUM ceremonies, aiding in estimating work effort and managing work to meet sprint schedules
6. Actively participating with the team in software requirements, design and code reviews to provide early and continuous quality feedback.
7. Adhering to process, tools and metrics standards within the development team.
8. Continually improve test processes and practices based on inspection/adaption of previous iterations.
9. Proactively seeking ways to incorporate new/creative ideas and methodologies into testing efforts by keeping abreast of current methodologies, technologies and tools.
Experience: 3 - 5 years of in-depth experience and demonstrated proficiency with QA methodology, process and deliverable.
1. Experience with API testing and automation
2. Automation tool - Selenium, rest assured, SOAP UI.
3. Lean/Agile SCRUM development process.
4. API Testing experience.
5. Testing multi-tiered web-based systems and data-driven applications.
6. Rigorous in following processes and documenting the work.
7. Display a high-level of initiative and troubleshooting skills.