Company : McAfee
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Proxy QA Engineer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. By building solutions that work with other companies' products, McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
Job Description :
1. Be part of the QA team and closely work with the engineers to perform feature testing as per milestones.
2. Develop detailed understand the features/enhancements for the product – including functional specifications and design – with the perspective of performing automated and manual.
3. Prepare thorough feature testing plans based on development and feature completion milestones. Test plan should include API as well as UI based tests.
4. Leverage automation framework for automating feature tests and propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
5. Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for explaining new features and enhancements to the QA certification teams.
1. Experience of handling a team of large numbers and proven skills to manage and track automation efforts
2. Good understanding of Operating systems (Windows and Linux) and Networking concepts
3. Having good understanding of HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP
4. Excellent analytical & problem solving abilities.
5. Awareness of general automation concepts and all types of testing methods.
6. Experience in at least one of Automation frameworks like Robot
7. Experience in automation execution.
8. Good programming skills in at least one of the scripting languages preferably Python.
9. Good to have - experience in Selenium