Company : BMC
Location : Pune
Job Role : Junior UX Designer
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Cypress Semiconductor Corp. is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the ticker symbol CY. Based on San Jose, California, the company has 7,100 employees worldwide serving more than 30,000 customers.
Job Description :
Job Description:1. Contribute to the experience design of a project/product line, including authoring functional and design specifications, scalability, security, data flow, and interface.
2. Produce designs based on direction from other team members and product managers.
3. Provide feedback and recommendations on existing web applications that are in use.
4. Participate in usability research sessions and report on findings.
Qualifications: Academic Degree in Human Factors, Design, UX or related field.
Skills:1. Background contributing as a designer to design projects.
2. Ability to work on complex problems and provide innovative solutions.
3. Understanding of Mobile, Touch, and Responsive Design.
4. Familiarity with industry standard design tools: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are must haves.
5. Familiarity with prototyping tools such as InDesign, Axure, JustInMind, or similar.
6. Understanding of UX design standards and best practices.
7. Understanding of Agile UX and Lean UX practices.