Company : Ramco
Location : Chennai
Job Role : MS SQL Developer
Experience : 1 - 6 yrs
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Ramco Systems is part of the USD 1 Billion diversified conglomerate, the Ramco Group of companies. Started as an R&D division of Ramco Industries Limited in 1992, Ramco Systems was later established as an independent company in 1997. Headquartered in Chennai, the company has 22 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa and APAC.
Job Description :
1. Application developer will be responsible for designing and SQL coding of application and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance
2. SQL Coding and Performance tuning. Configuring workflow process & Unit Testing for Developed objects. Designing and developing reports (ARI/DW)
3. To improve user interface, performance and integrity by analyzing current software products and determining approaches
4. To help and resolve database usage issues; come up with ideas that can help avoid such problems in the future
5. To work with other developers to optimize application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices.
Experience: 1 - 6 years of experience in SQL Server coding and performance tuning skills
1. Consistently good academic records
2. Have an attitude; Willingness & ability to learn and scale up
3. Experienced in IT Application Development (using any DBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, MY SQL) and worked extensively in SQL programming
4. Exposure or relevant experience in any ERP / HCM applications is an added advantage.