Company : Technicolor
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Developer - QA
Experience : 1 - 2 yrs
Qualification : CS Engineering
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector. Our world class research and innovation laboratories and our creative talent pool enable us to lead the market in delivering advanced services to content creators and distributors. We also benefit from an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging and creative technologies, supporting our thriving licensing business.
Job Description :
1. Working with the software developers, trainers, subject matter experts and heads of department to research and establish a specification for development including identifying the audience and goals of the documents.
2. Writing concise documentation for software with a high level of complexity within VFX.
3. Production of high-quality, accessible documentation.
4. Maintenance and updating of existing pages.
5. Helping to maintain the established structure of our online documentation.
Qualification: Computer Science, Engineering or a Technical Animation Degree.
Experience: 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar role desirable.
1. Experience working in a fast paced environment.
2. Knowledge of key VFX application APIs - Maya, Katana, Houdini and/or Nuke a plus.
3. Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
4. Positive attitude towards learning.
5. Extremely organized with good communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
6. Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressure environment.