Company : Jodi365
Location : Chennai
Job Role : Content Writer / Features Editor
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Jodi365's parent company, FreeElective LLC, a Delaware, US limited liability company, is backed by a seasoned group of entrepreneurs and advisors. A fully-owned Indian subsidiary, FreeElective Network Pvt. Ltd., operates out of Chennai, a few miles from the IIT-Madras campus.
Job Description :
1. Manage our re-vamped blog, its editorial calendar, and network of bloggers and columnists. This includes the gathering, processing, creation, and updating of content, and the day-to-day management of our websites' content.
2. Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the online matchmaking and social networking landscapes, identify trends, and report on opportunities and competitive threats
3. Conduct research and create original content on topics such as wedding customs, cultural traditions, societal trends, relationships, parenting, sexuality, health and wellness, travel, and lifestyle
4. Drive improvements to the proposition using web analytics and analysis to fine-tune its success.
5. Review all of the site's content to ensure a consistent tone, style, and approach, and work with the web design and development team to convert multi-media content into appropriate formats
6. Work with the marketing manager and user interaction designer to define and implement communication strategies (email, mobile, and print), covering both registration and retention
7. Assist management team in ensuring efficient progress of workflow and transforming business visions into reality
Qualifications: Bachelor's or higher degree in liberal arts
1. Proficiency in technical and non-technical writing – especially for the web – and excellent editing and computer skills (Microsoft Office and blog platforms or content management systems)
2. Possess a balance of disciplined strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on
3. Proven track record in a product/content management as a writer or editor, at an online business or media company (newspapers/magazines/publishing house)
4. Strong understanding of social psychology and consumer behavior
5. Experience with consumer-facing, interactive web sites, especially online matchmaking and social networking/community sites