Company : Emerson
Location : Pune
Job Role : Engineer - Embedded Software Development
Experience : 2 - 5 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Emerson Professional Tools and Emerson Storage Solutions were consolidated into Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions in 2012.) You can also visit our Home Page, or click on the navigation topics listed above, view our Site Map, or use our Search box in the upper right top area of this page.
Job Description :
1. Design and develop specific firmware modules that includes MCU peripheral driver and/or RTOS threading models and/or various communication stacks layers and/or firmware application specific functionalities as per requirements and specifications
2. Develop automated test scripts or manual test procedure to verify the functionality implemented
3. Develop C# based application and DLLs based on Windows OS/Windows CE using Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
4. Understand the previously developed firmware and support for enhancements.
5. Interact and work with other team members to meet product requirements
6. Follow a defined product development process
7. Coordinate reviews with team members
8. Develop product domain expertise, Participate/conduct in team meetings and Knowledge Sharing Sessions.
9. Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work independently.
Experience: 2 - 5 years of embedded firmware development experience.
1. Good work experience in C programming is must
2. Good work experience in using RTOS is must
3. Familiarity with Software version control such as ClearCase and Bug tracking System such as ClearQuest
4. Experience in C++ and C# .Net will be added advantage
5. Experience in Windows CE and Shell environment will be added advantage
6. Prior knowledge of protocols such as Bluetooth LE and/or Foundation Fieldbus will be added advantage