Company : OpenText
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Senior Software Engineer, DevOps
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
Job Description :
1. Come up with framework for Automating Orchestration in OpenText Cloud using tools like Ansible, Chef or BOSH.
2. Experience in Monitoring solutions like Zabbix, Nagios etc
3. Experience in Scripting with Python, Unix Shell, Powershell etc.
4. Write concise problem descriptions for engineering process improvement as well as product quality assurance
5. Preferred hands on Experience in Docker deployments, Container configs, Kubernetes and Bosh.
6. Preferred hands on experience in Cloud Foundry Container and Application Runtime (CFCR & CFAR)
7. Preferred Hands on Experience with CI & CD frameworks like Jenkins, TeamCity etc. and working knowledge in Maven, JIT.
Qualification: Must have Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Experience: 2+ years working in DevOps Teams with recent experience in Designing and developing Organization’s Cloud deployments.
1. Experience in the entire software product life cycle: Development, QE and Release management.
2. Demonstrated ability working in a fast pace software development environment.
3. Experience with Active Directory, Windows group policies, and Linux integration with Active Directory is very helpful.