Company : Citrix
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer
Experience : 0 - 1 yrs
Qualification : B.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks
Job Description :
1. Performs tasks involving programming/coding, troubleshooting and testing of software components
2. Applies software process methodologies to complete assignments and ensure quality output
3. Solicits input and expertise to carry out assignments correctly
4. Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work
5. Communicates technical issues within scope of assignment
6. Performs maintenance functions to correct errors as necessary.
Qualification: B.Tech or equivalent in computer science or related field
Experience: 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience or applied coursework.
1. Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures)
2. Basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Python)
3. Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
4. Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
5. Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
6. Basic understanding of networking and data communications.