Company : Boeing
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Manufacturing Engineer
Experience : 3+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelor Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :The Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh (SPIC) has been set up under the aegis of the Department of Information Technology, Chandigarh Administration for implementing the various plans of the Administration to promote the IT industry in Chandigarh. The Chairperson of the Society is the Adviser to the Administrator.
Job Description :
1. Hands on experience of ENOVIA/ CATIA, CREO, UG NX or SolidWorks would be preferable
2. Experience in manufacturing systems such as DELMIA PE and/or Product Data Manager (PDM)/CAPP
3. Knowledge of NC Programming will be an added advantage
4. Model Based Definitions, Model Based Instructions, VB scripting would be preferred
5. Drafting: Proficiency in drafting standards (ANSI Y14.5M-2009), GD&T, design for manufacturability
6. Design: Awareness of different materials used in aerospace industry and related finishes & coating processes.
7. Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint
8. Language: Fluency in reading, writing & speaking in English.
1. Bachelor Degree in engineering, preferably in Mechanical / Aerospace / Aviation / Production Engineering from an accredited university.
2. Bachelor's with 3 or more years’ experience in aerospace domain
1. Knowledge of Engineering Fundamentals for mechanical design of simple aerospace components with awareness on aerospace materials, manufacturing processes and heat treatments etc.
2. Experience working with global experts in engineering & manufacturing in cross culture performance and hands on / coordination experience working in factory environment
3. Propose solutions to routine technical problems of Manufacturing process planning
4. Capable of working as per program needs and BT&E processes
5. Be a self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics
6. Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work
7. Must be able to work collaboratively with very strong teaming skills. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world
8. Develop and maintain relationships / partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to deploy collaborative plans and execute on projects
9. Awareness of AS9100 D quality management system.