Company : MetricFox
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Content Editor
Experience : 2 - 6 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :MetricFox is an established global enterprise. With over a decade of experience in 360 degree marketing consulting and implementation, we have serviced over 1500 SMBs, large-scale businesses, and more than 30 percent of the Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into promotional marketing content.
2. Capable of developing content for B2B client, this includes marketing collaterals, technology articles, web content, press releases, flyers, and e-mailers.
Qualification: A Graduate in English Journalism with an excellent vocabulary, grammar and proofreading skills.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of business content editing experience.
1. Good grasp of copy editing, substantive editing, and proofreading skills
2. Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
3. Edit and proofread content for technology articles, newsletter, whitepaper, case studies, web content, digital ads, emailers and all forms of promotional materials
4. Recommend improvements in all editorial practices and processes materials
5. Attention to details and a good aptitude for research
6. A good team member with highly effective communication skills
7. Keen attention to detail and good ability to rewrite and reframe content
8. Good understanding of business processes in a digital agency