Company : ICS
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : HR Executive
Experience : 1+ yrs
Qualification : MBA (HR)
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :ICS is an IT services firm that delivers and supports technology, business management and core infrastructure solutions for organizations spanning diverse industries.ICS helps customers strategically leverage IT investments to become more productive,profitable, competitive and secure through proven methodologies, process optimization and industry best practices.
Job Description :
1. Downloading resumes from job portals & screening of resumes, contact with consultancies.
2. Scheduling & conducting interview, finalizing candidate.
3. Joining formalities like issue of Offer letter, appointment letter & other related documents, providing Welcome Kit, ID card, Employee background verification activity.
4. Induction & orientation.
5. Relieving Formalities like exit interviews & preparation of relieving documentation.
6. Opening up of salary accounts of new employees & Coordinating with bankers.
7. Supervises and evaluates employees and their job performance.
8. Maintaining attendance register & PF register.
9. Maintaining Time Sheets management.
Qualifications: MBA (HR) or Equivalent degree in Human Resource or Personnel Management.
Experience: 1+ years experience in Core HR Activity.
1. Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making.
2. Excellent Communication Skills.
3. Team Management, Staffing & Supervision.
4. Positive Attitude & Professionalism.
5. Reporting Skills.
6. Negotiating Skills.
7. Administrative writing skills & Verbal communication.
8. Extensive Computer Skills (expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email program).
9. Well versed with Market Trends, HR Related concepts and Knowledge.